There are two kinds of girls in the world â€“ a) Mystical beings thatâ€™d rather turn blue than compromise on style, and b) Realists who believe oversized hoodies and warmers are godâ€™s way of loving us.
As a â€śsane fashion loverâ€ť (we believe, itâ€™s time someone coined the phrase), let us help you find that healthy middle. When fashion is fun but comfort is bae, especially during unbelievably low temperatures, take to these looks that come with the benefit of both:
1. A velvet dress layered with a sequin jacket. Party appropriate much?
2. Pick the most oversized jumper you own and accessorise it with dazzling party earrings.
3. Shiny thigh-high boots with a slit leather is equal parts glam and cosy, no?
4. Any outfit is bound to impress if you simply add a fur scarf to it.
5. Or, a sleeveless fur jacket. The choices are endless.
6. How to make your LBD winter-friendly? Add a pair of stockings and gloves.
7. A hefty full-length coat as a dress? Weâ€™re game for it.
8. While youâ€™re at it, we also suggest that you bring out your midis and layer them up with a well-tailored blazer.
9. A turtle-neck and a flowy floral skirt are your BFFs this season.
10. If the biggest style divas are any example, you canâ€™t spell winter without a cape.
Winter is staying for a while. We recommend, you explore our mind-blowing collection of the latest trends. Click hereÂ to check it out.