We won’t beat around the bush; slip dresses are the epitome of sexy. They’re delicate, hug your figure in the right places, and flatter it like no other dress. The only problem is, a wrong styling move on your part could make you look sloppy and unmade. So, how do you take it a notch above “just another silky piece of lingerie”, and look, well, put together? Pay attention.
1. To start with, own the look with a simple pair of sliders and a classic hat.
2. Or, throw in a scarf and slip into a pair of studded boots.
3. Give it a semi-formal spin with a blazer.
4. Or a casual spin with a tattered denim jacket.
5. Remember Julie Delpy from ‘Before Sunrise’? A basic tee underneath and sneakers is how you can recreate the classic look.
6. It can’t get more casual than pairing a slip dress with denims, can it?
7. Convert a slip maxi dress into a street style winner with chunky sneakers and a cocktail sling.
8. Here’s a cool one: Tuck it in your jeans and change the fashion game completely.
9. When winter beckons, you know how to best put your trench coat to use.
10. Unlearn everything you knew about cocktail dresses – a floor length slip dress with statement heels is all you need for a dazzling party look.
Can’t get enough of dresses? Thousands of styles await – click here to explore!